If you’re looking for a natural deodorant that actually works, look no further than Lume! This aluminum-free deodorant is made with plant-based ingredients and essential oils, and it really does keep you smelling fresh all day long. Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your Lume deodorant:
Find great coupons, deals & offers and save big bucks from top name brand retailers and local businesses at Diskonio. Discover Great And Freshest Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping Offers, Deals And Sales.
1. Start with clean, dry underarms. This will help the deodorant go on more evenly and last longer.
2. If you find the deodorant is too soft, pop it in the fridge for a few minutes before applying.
3. Apply a small amount of deodorant to each underarm, using your fingertips to help spread it evenly. A little goes a long way with Lume, so donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go overboard!
4. You can also use Lume on your feet to help prevent foot odor. Just apply it before bed and put on a pair of socks.
5. If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re going to be sweating a lot, reapply Lume as needed throughout the day.
6. Be sure to store your Lume deodorant in a cool, dry place.
7. And last but not least, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to take a whiff of your underarms before you leave the house to make sure youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re still smelling fresh!
If you’re anything like me, you want to make the most of your deodorant. And let’s face it, with the current state of the world, we could all use a little extra help in the freshness department. So, here are a few tips on how to get the most out of your Lume deodorant.
1. Use it sparingly. A little goes a long way with Lume, so you don’t need to apply it like you would a traditional deodorant. Just a couple of swipes under each arm should do the trick.
2. Let it dry. Again, because a little goes a long way, you don’t need to wait for Lume to fully dry before getting dressed. But, if you can, give it a minute or two to absorb into your skin for maximum efficacy.
3. Reapply as needed. Lume is designed to last for up to 12 hours, but depending on your activity level, you may need to reapply throughout the day. No biggie.
4. Keep it cool. Because Lume is a natural deodorant, it can soften in warm temperatures. So, if you’re heading to the beach or the gym, throw it in a cooler bag to keep it solid.
5. Don’t forget your feet. Lume works great on your feet, too. Just apply it before bed and wake up to fresh, odor-free tootsies.
Following these tips should help you get the most out of your Lume deodorant. But, if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our customer support team. They’re always happy to help.