If you’ve got an old iPhone lying around, you might be able to get a pretty penny for it from Apple. The company has a buyback program that will give you credit for your old device that you can use toward a new one.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Apple’s website and select the iPhone you want to trade in.
2. Scroll down to the “Trade in your iPhone” section and select your device.
3. Select the condition of your device and answer a few questions to get an estimate of your trade-in value.
4. Once you’ve agreed to the trade-in value, you’ll be given a shipping label to send your old iPhone to Apple.
5. After Apple receives your device and verifies its condition, you’ll get a credit on your account that you can use toward the purchase of a new iPhone.
So if you’ve got an old iPhone taking up space in a drawer somewhere, it might be time to cash in on Apple’s buyback program.
If you’re looking to get the most money for your old iPhone, you’ll want to take advantage of Apple’s buyback program. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Go to Apple’s website and select the “Sell Your iPhone” link.
2. Select your iPhone model and condition from the drop-down menus.
3. Apple will provide you with a quote for your iPhone. If you’re happy with the amount, click on the “Continue” button.
4. Enter your contact and shipping information.
5. Choose a shipping method and click on the “Continue” button.
6. Review your order and click on the “Submit” button.
7. You will be given a shipping label to print out and attach to the box your iPhone came in.
8. Ship your iPhone to Apple and wait for your payment.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully sold your old iPhone to Apple.