It’s always a good idea to have a phone interview with an author before you read their book. This way, you can get a feel for their personality and their writing style. Plus, it’s a great way to build up rapport with an author before you meet them in person.
Here are a few tips on how to set up a phone interview for a book:
1. Choose a time that is convenient for both you and the author. It’s important to make sure that the author is available and has time to talk.
2. Choose a quiet place to conduct the interview. This will help to ensure that the author can hear you and that you can hear the author.
3. Have a list of questions prepared. This will help to keep the interview on track and will ensure that you get the information that you need.
4. Introduce yourself and the book that you are interviewing the author about.
5. Ask the author questions about their book. This is the time to get to know the author and their work.
6. Thank the author for their time.
7. Follow up with the author after the interview. This is a good way to thank them again for their time and to let them know that you enjoyed the interview.
YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve landed an interview for your dream job. The next step is to make sure you ace the phone interview. Here are some tips on how to set up a phone interview for a book:
1. Do your research
Before the interview, take some time to research the book. Read reviews, look up the author on social media, and try to find out as much as you can about the book. This will help you prepare for questions about the book during the interview.
2. Choose a quiet location
When youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re setting up the phone interview, make sure to choose a quiet location. This will help you focus and make sure youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not interrupted during the interview.
3. Have your questions ready
Prepare a few questions to ask during the interview. This will show that youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re interested in the book and give you something to fall back on if you get nervous.
4. Take notes
During the phone interview, be sure to take notes. This will help you remember what was said and ask follow-up questions later.
5. Thank the interviewer
After the interview, be sure to thank the interviewer for their time. This is a courtesy that will be appreciated, and it may help you stand out from other candidates.